Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fabric:Ordered


I got my samples a few days ago and they look great! I made a few changes by putting the designs on colored backgrounds and switching out one design that wasn't working for me. So here are the final four:





Hope you like! I am hoping to have an Etsy shop up by June 15th and have a million things to do before then, but somehow my to-do list isn't daunting, it's just exciting. So it's another blustery day in Chicago...Mother nature reallllllly needs to get her act together. I am keeping a sunny mindset by spending the morning thinking about Memorial Day weekend at the lake, drinking coffee and listening to the new Fleet Foxes Album. You should listen too:  http://www.npr.org/2011/04/28/135550848/first-listen-fleet-foxes-helplessness-blues It will make your day a little happier, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new designs!!! And I cant wait to see the final products. Next step for me is the get an apartment so I can decorate it in Penelope Bloom!!!

    ReplyDelete