Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Sharpie, New Designs

I got a new sharpie last week and went on a bit of a design kick! I spent some time working on an image for Mane love. by Emily Gierman , Em's Facebook page about her work and love for all things hair. She in turn gave me a new color and cut that I love, per usual. She has been doing my hair since we were probably about 10 and I have yet to be disapointed...except for that time we experimented with foil and bleach in 8th grade. Bad news. But she's seriously good (in my completely unbiased opinion) so get on her page and check it out!



I also managed to fill up my sketchbook with new prints, which is great because I got to buy a shiny new one to enjoy on the long weekend. Here's a sneak peak at the raw images for future designs:





No comments:

Post a Comment