Thursday, July 21, 2011



Last weekend I spent a sweaty, happy day at Pitchfork. Besides the stellar music and fantastic people watching, one of my favorite things about the scene was the  Flatstock poster show. The impressive collection of silk screen gig and art posters were pretty inspiring...great bands, great art..a match made in heaven. Posters start as low as $20 making them a seriously thrifty and original way to decorate your space. Here's a round up of a few of my favorites (had to be sure to include a few Chicago event posters in the mix!)... 





I'm obsessed with this 1st print by Doublenaut. I bought a pin to tide me over until I own the real one. Loved the colors in their St. Vincent print as well.







Love these artists, love these posters by Crash America

      




Simplistically beautiful prints by Jason Munn ...






Mat Daly...amazing style and colors 








Love love love Sonnenzimmer's work and they so happen to be part of an exhibition at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago, July 26th-31st. Field trip anyone?





Here is a list of all of the artists that showed at Pitchfork with links to their online shops. Peruse and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment