Thursday, July 7, 2011

Going Southwest

OK I'm almost over this Southwestern/Navajo trend that's happening. Almost. But it's showing up everywhere and it looks like it is going to last through fall, so I can't help but be influenced by it. I've recently found some inspiring products on Etsy like this vintage wallpaper from Moxie Thrift....
No matter what,  I think that the warm colors and textures are a classic way to make a room more inviting..

Love this vintage rug from Owl Vintage


On a personal note,totally lusting after this SabrinaTach backpack, and Frye desert boots for fall (I know, I know summer just started but I can't wait for these!)




Elements of this trend has been showing up in a lot of my designs lately...working on some new products so stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment