Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Wicker Park edition

This afternoon I went to my happy place and old stomping grounds:Wicker Park. The energy in that 'hood is enough to inspire and put a smile on my face, but the actual park is what really does it for me. I love everything about it...the flowers, the people watching, the dogs, the proximity to Big Star, even the homeless crazies. The park was at its peak today; the farmers market was just wrapping up, the flowers were in full bloom, and the weather was perfect. I spent a few hours reading, napping, drawing and working on my tan.







So my first batch of pillows are almost done!! I am going to pick 8 of them up from my seamstress on Tuesday and will get the rest next week. So so exciting! Pictures to come and of course I will keep you updated on the Etsy progress at the beginning of next week. This weekend I will be busy celebrating the marriage of one of my oldest and dearest friends, but its down to business come Monday.

Happy Summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment