Wednesday, June 22, 2011

And we're in business!

penelopebloom.etsy.com is officially open for business! I have to say it's a pretty good feeling to see all of my ideas and plans turned into something real and tangible. AND today I made my first sale! I just finished putting together the packaging, screen printing my mailers, and getting it ready to ship out.


My friend Annie did a great job taking the pictures for the website...


 ...and I owe a big thanks to my seamstress for dealing with my not-so-perfect fabric cutting skills. She was able to make a professional product despite the jagged lines odd measurements on my part. 

So go check out the shop, and check back often for new listings! 




1 comment:

  1. Hey congratulations on your first sale!!!! Yay! Those cushions look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look forward to seeing where you take your inspiration :) x

    ReplyDelete